No Illegal or Harmful Use – You may not use the Services to publish content or engage
in activity that is harmful to others or illegal under applicable law, including without limitation
in connection with any of the following illegal, harmful or fraudulent activities:
– Disclosing private sensitive personal information about others;
– Distributing malware or other malicious code;
– Engaging in the unlawful distribution of controlled substances and drug contraband;
– Engaging in the unlawful distribution of prescription medications, including, but not limited
to, promotion, marketing, or sale of prescription medications without a valid prescription;
– Hosting pornography or content that is potentially pornographic (Any website found to be hosting
pornography or linking to pornography will be suspended immediately without notice and reported
to law enforcement;
– Hosting FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme, High-Yield
Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites;
– Hosting or linking to a website intended to deceive the public including, but not limited to sites
– Hosting or linking to an anonymous proxy server;
– Infringing upon the Intellectual Property Rights of Others. This includes, but is not limited
to, the unauthorized copying or distribution of movies, music, books, photographs, software/warez,
or any other copyrighted work;
– Money laundering;
– Any material that is against Islamic beliefs
– Any politically inciteful material as determined by the Pakistan Penal Code
– Any material that causes racism, sexism or divisions in society
– Phishing or engaging in identity theft; and
– Selling weapons or ammunition.
No Unauthorized System Access or Network Abuse – You may not use the Services to gain access
into any network or system without permission. Prohibited activities include:
– Accessing another network without permission, to probe or scan for vulnerabilities or breach security
or authentication measures;
– Attacking other networks (i.e. Denial of Service (DoS) attacks);
– Intercepting or monitoring data without permission;
– Running a file sharing site;
– Running any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network;
– Using any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index, spider, offline reader, click spam, macro
programs, internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology which does
the same things, to use, access, copy, index, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks,
input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor any portion of our website
or servers for any unauthorized purpose;
Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
You may not use the Services to send spam or bulk unsolicited messages. We maintain a zero tolerance
policy for use of its network or services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution
or delivery of any bulk e-mail, including unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail, or the
sending, assisting, or commissioning the transmission of commercial e-mails.“Safe lists,” purchased
lists, and selling of lists will be treated as SPAM. We may terminate the account of any User who
sends out SPAM with or without notice.Websites advertised via SPAM (i.e. Spamvertised) may not be
hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to, SPAM sent via fax, phone,
postal mail, email, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. Any User account which results in our
IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated.
Defamation and Objectionable Content
We value the freedom of expression and encourage Users to be respectful with the content they post. As
a webhost, we are not a publisher of User content and generally not in a position to investigate
the veracity of individual defamation claims or to determine whether certain material, which we may
find objectionable, should be censored.
Accordingly, we generally require a court order from a court of competent jurisdiction.
However, we reserve the right to disable or remove any content to prevent harm to others or
to the Company, as determined in our sole discretion.
If there is a violation of this AUP by a User of a Reseller, we will suspend the account in question
and notify the Reseller so that the Reseller can address the matter with the User. The occurrence
of additional violations on a User account may result in the immediate suspensions or termination
of your Reseller account.
Your Services may be terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this AUP. If applicable,
violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency. We reserve the right to enforce,
or not enforce, this AUP in our sole discretion.
Welcome to DoctorHoster and thank you for visiting our website. DoctorHoster is registered Pakistani based web hosting company. Our offices are located at Lahore, Pakistan in 182 s 203 umer street new shah kamal colony ichra, Lahore and House No. 384 Block B3 Johar Town Lahore.